Ahad, Januari 03, 2010

Diamkan Ia Sebelum Aku Tolong Diamkan...Ia

I've been working my ass off at the gym for the past year. I've gone from 12" up to 15" arm size.

Ukuran lengan adalah diameter bisep dan trisep.

So secara amnya my arms look good. Then I read somewhere about women who hate men yang flashing their guns. How they hate men wear sleeveless, singlet at public. And I go, what the fuck?And not enough about what we wear, they also bitch about our body hair. Especially when it comes to sleeveless: bulu ketiak.

Aku tak tahulah tentang lelaki lain tapi aku cukup prihatin dengan bulu-bulu yang berada di tubuh. Mana yang patut dicukur--aku cukur, mana yang patut aku cabut--aku cabut. Despite the pain, I give a lot to make me feel good about myself. No that ain't true. I give a lot to make you feel good about yourself, you ungrateful creature!

"I don't want to be accompanied by this type of man. Fix yourself up."

Fuck you!

Well, pada mulanya aku tak pernah kisah pun pasal bulu, kecantikan kulit, rambut, pakaian tapi disebabkan satu hari tu aku pergilah berjumpa kawan-kawan perempuan dan aku pakai short.

"Eughhh, that's gross. Hanging out there like mee cintan."

So I did what I think is best for their eyes by removing the hair. Minggu depan, aku keluar lagi dengan kumpulan perempuan yang lain.

"Oh my God, gayyyy.'

Motherfucker.

Back to these bitches who can't stop bitching about men yang tayang lengan. Who the fuck do you think you are?

And say things like, "I love how my man looks." No shit, he looks like he can only take one punch and go directly into never-going-back-to-life coma immediately after I administered it. I bet perempuan macam dia make love to her man while imagining people like us rocking up her world. And no, we don't have small to average dicks. It's just big or enormous.

Most of us spent nearly RM500- 1K per month on supplement. That include protein, glutamine, BCAA, creatine, multivitamin, some occasional sport drugs, telur, ayam, daging yang jika kamu rasa kamu makan sudah cukup banyak, well trust me, kamu masih belum semeja dengan orang macam aku.

We spent a fortune and you tell us not to show the end result? Bitch, shut up.

Why don't you tell the rest of your kind not to wear tight outfit or the one that make us go, "Damn! Look at them titties!"

Yeah I do that several times. Lebih-lebih lagi mereka yang ditemani teman lelaki/suami. And they won't get offended cos most of the time, the "man" is what I'd like to call a bitch.

They'll turn the head dan siap sedia konon nak bagi pengajaran and as soon as they took the first glance, they just smile. Dan jalan laju-laju. Like I said, a bitch.

So in short cos it's almost lunch time and I'm gonna have a big feast, lemme just say, perempuan.

Yeah, you.

Be thankful for what muscular guys have given to you through all of this years. We make your sex life hotter and your real life suck-ier. Cos that's what a loving relationship is based on: a great sex.

Figure it out yourself for I'm about to turn myself into a meal monster.