Sabtu, Februari 27, 2010

L Adalah Untuk Lubang...

...Dubur.

Aku tahu jika seseorang beri aku emel dengan subjek "asshole" dengan body penuh carutan, that certain someone has to be gay if that particular person happened to be a guy and a sex fiend if they got vagina.

A very close friend of mine back in shcool days is in Sabah right now maybe fucking with an Orang Utan or some shit, sent me an email this early morning while I was rubbing my balls with ointment.

So what will I do if I get an email with such solid evidence like in the picture below?




















Well, go see it yourself. Kamu ada mata, ada jari.

G bukan gay. In fact if he ever got to read this entry, he'll rip my butthole open and stick a huge ass banana innit. And slap my big tight round ass a couple of times and say things like, "What's my name?" or "Whose your daddy?" just to show how straight he is.