Rabu, Ogos 18, 2010

Bitch Tits of Steel

Memandang cermin dengan tidak berbaju tanpa muntah dalam masa 5 saat is kinda my thing now. After 2 years of pure solid hatred against mirror, I, somewhat, have grown into it. Fuckin' love it. Sungguhpun untuk tempoh 5 saat. The best 5 seconds in my life.

Benda paling aku suka tatap, deltoids aku yang seumpama ada meriam bakal muncul tanpa semena-mena di kedua-dua belah lengan. Then moving up to my trapezoids. It looks like a fucking cobra from hell about to devour the damned soul. Aku pun jadi takut.

Well that's about that. the 2 most precious assets that I own.

Akan menjadi keruntuhan moral apabila aku mula menenung bahagian pangkal dada dan ke bawah. I've the case they called bitch tits. Not that it jiggle like one but but bitch tits nonetheless. It still look awesome dengan bantuan pakaian yang sesuai tapi tanpa kain membaluti you'll see my lower chest is bigger than the other parts; middle and upper.

Tak tahulah mana silap, have been working on it for 2 years and still, shit doesn't look like what it's supposed to be. Aku jumpa profesional. Minta consult.

Aku tanya, "The fuck's wrong with my jugs?"

Pro jawab, "Genetics."

And that's that. Aku nak soal lebih dia sedang mencangut buat squat 300lbs, and people usually hate getting asked during squat session since it hurts like fuck. Aku buat squat 40 kilo pun orang soal lebih aku terus, "Nak mampuih ko?"

Setelah merasuah dia dengan protein shake homemade yang dirumus khas menggunakan bahan-bahan dari atas gunung, celah pokok, dalam gua dan rekahan dalam laut; Pro memberi cadangan.

Pro, "You need to work more on your upper chest. Screw flat bench press and fuck decline press. Do your incline, the usual weight, the usual reps the usual sets, times 3."

Aku, 'What the fuck is wrong with you? Look at me, do I look anything like fucking Greene? No you dumbass!"

BAM!

He caught me with an uppercut. Memancut darah keluar dari hidung. Capai tisu, perbualan diteruskan. Oh wait, no such thing happened since aku sesah dia to oblivion. Talk about a small dude whooping the big dude's ass. Einstein, I proved you wrong. Fuckin' theory, my ass.

Fuck Pro. Dia ingat dia besar dan 10 tahun berpengalaman makan, main, minum, bersenggama dengan besi dia betul. Well he kinda right tho'. The conversation and bloodbath above occurred circa 3 months ago.

I can't be more grateful after looking in the mirror just now. Heart melting face, kick ass hair, huge, I mean huge wang, voluptuous boobs to ass ratio (men kind), set of arms that can rip a Yellow Pages in half and pair legs that can guarantee will rock your world.

Fuck, I really need to work on my abs tho'. Got packs, the worst kind. Aku makan terlampau banyak masa berbuka and I my abs look like this:















I think I'm gonna need a sphincter transplant by tomorrow morning.