Ahad, Mac 07, 2010

May The Best Man Wins

Mak aku telefon semalam sedang aku memancing di tasik.

"Moktih call semalam, dia nak kau jadik pengapit."

"Uh-huh."

Turned out bapak aku dah tolak awal-awal. Dia boleh baca fikiran aku.

To date, aku ada 3 permintaan untuk jadi pengapit. Dan aku telah pun menolaknya dengan baik.

"Fuck wedding, I'll be there just for the food. You better have some puddings for desert or I'll go berserk!"

That, by my definition is kindly rejecting.

Bapak aku dah beri opsyen lain kepada Moktih, there's this cousin of mine which I haven't met in my whole entire life and I thank him for it. She argued for a while and after forwarding my cell number to her which made her to talk to me in person, she finally forfeited.

As usual to close things up, I used my signature's "kindly rejecting" and wrapped things up with a nice, I mean literally nice, "Thanks for calling and have a nice day."

See? I can say a nice thing or two every now and then.

Oh, that fishing trip. I got severely tanned and we didn't catch any fish. What a letdown. Although, we caught 2 lobsters. Tiny and fit for the Daily Squee. Campak dalam akuarium tak sampai seminit dah kena kunyah dengan kelisa kawan aku.

Aku baru beli 2 bungkus besar kiub ais dan aku nak pergi berendam.